In some of our other sections, these will be referenced or noted as "required reading". We recommend that you read everything in this section as we'll do our best to break it all down into a manner that is easy for you to understand and use.
Level 1: Some Basics
- Silver vs Gold
- Reading Tank Statistics: Dumb vs useful
- Free exp and how do I get it?
- National Differences
- Ammo Types, or why Heat is not always better
- The Minimap and YOU!
- What's that Doohickey?
- Buying and upgrading your tanks
- Combat Basics (and useful tips)
Level 2: Let's battle!
Level 3: Getting Efficient
- Common weakspots
- Managing Weakspots
- Scouting, for fun and profit.
- What is armor, and why do i need more than 1mm?
- Arty, or why you are dead, very very dead.
- Gun Depression, and why a sad tank, is a happy tanker.
- God View mode
- Wiplash ( Scout tanks)
- The Depot
Level 4: Head knowledge
- Equipment, yes, you do want that shiney new toy.
- Crew and the perks of owning them
- Perishable Consumables
- Platoons and Clans, what are they good for? Huh!
- How to Nope.
- When to Nope.
- My team has Lemminged, plz halp.
- I am a lemming, plz halp.